Need Quick Cash? Get affordable Payday Loans Here!
Privacy Policies of AAA Payday Advance UT, L.L.C.
and AAAPAYDAYCASH.COM and Notice of Your
Right To Opt out of Information Sharing
This letter will explain to you our privacy policies applicable in your state of residence. It covers all members of the AAA Payday Advance UT, L.L.C. and AAAPayDayCash.com.
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account history, your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and your reasons for doing business with us;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit worthiness and credit history;
- Information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your employment history, and
- Information obtained from specialized marketing information firms, such as household demographics.
Unless you tell us not to, we may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described above, to companies in our corporate family, as well as to non-affiliated third parties. Companies in our corporate family and non-affiliated third parties who may receive this information are financial service providers, such as payday loan online lenders, deferred deposit providers, check cashers, supervised lenders, delayed deposit providers, deferred presentment providers, collection agencies, banks, credit card providers, debit card providers, tax preparers, payroll service providers, insurance agencies, bill payment agencies, ATM providers and financial service provider holding companies.
We may also disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies who perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, concerning former customers. Former customers have the same opt out privilege discussed below as active customers.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
If you prefer that we not disclose non-public personal information about you to companies in our corporate family or non-affiliated third parties, you may direct us not to share this information by calling us at (866)606-LOAN (5626) or sending your request to:
5051 S. National Ave.; Bldg. 5-100
Springfield, MO 65810
Please note that our direction in this paragraph applies to certain information about you that we might otherwise share with our corporate family and non-affiliated third parties. However, we may still share other information about you with our corporate family and non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.