What Are the Payday LoanOptions in Louisiana?
Louisiana Payday Loans
You might be able to borrow money from your boss or your cousin Bryan. But getting a paycheck advance is probably faster (and less hassle).
Why use Louisiana payday loans online?
Everyone runs short on cash once in a while. But if you wait until your next payday for the money you really need today, there might be higher fees, penalties and interest charges to worry about. This is why paycheck advances work so well – and even better now that they are available online. Why go to a paycheck advance store (or your cousin Bryan), which involves time and inconvenience? With an online loan application, you can see the terms clearly spelled out on the website, including how the loan is repaid by automatic withdrawal on the appointed paycheck date. It's a ten-minute process or less for most people.
AAAPayDayCash.com Helped Me Out
“With four school-age kids at home, someone always needs something. Whether its sports equipment, new shoes or paying for extra curricular activities, I can always count on AAA Payday Cash for a Louisiana Payday Loans until my next paycheck. I appreciate their fast service and the customer service representatives are always very helpful.”
Marlena – Cincinnati, OH
How do Louisiana payday loans work?
What you need to show in order to borrow is that you work. Aside from providing the lender (AAAPaydayCash.com) with your bank account information, that's pretty much it.
In other words, regardless of whether you are in New Orleans or Monroe, an Internet connection will get you your cash. If you work in Baton Rouge but are visiting Bossier City, or if you travel from Shreveport to Metairie to Lake Charles, you can apply and receive your money regardless. Better yet, if you pay your bills online this is a solution that can help you manage through those tough financial situations by the next business day.
Why use AAAPaydayCash.com?
This is the loan company that makes short-term borrowing very easy:
- People to answer your questions – If you don't know how the loan works or just want to check the status of something, reach a live operator at 866-606-LOAN (5626).
- Ten-minute application – The application takes very little time and requires no documentation. Internet technologies allow this degree of convenience.
- Money tomorrow – Your money arrives in one to two business days, most often by the following morning.
- Automatic payback – Borrowers agree to pay back the loan after their next paycheck posts to their accounts. This is a benefit as it enables the borrower to finish up the loan commitment in just a few weeks, preventing it from becoming a burden later.
- An American company – AAAPaydayCash.com is based in the United States, unlike many lenders found online. Overseas lenders often fail to follow American banking regulations, which often mean they do not respect U.S. terms for lending (to the disadvantage of borrowers).
As one borrower from Metairie Terrace once said, "You don't want to take care of one financial problem by creating another one." This solution is a short-term loan of a modest amount of money – it's there when you need it, and done when you are as well.
- Active bank account for 90 days or more.
- Active/current job with 90 days of employment.
- Direct Deposit is required.
- No Military personnel loans.
- Minimum net income of $1,000 per month for employed and $800 for SS or retired.
About Louisiana payday loans
Louisiana is like most states in that payday advances are permitted. This acknowledges that personal finance happens in many forms: bank loans, credit cards, family loans (e.g., cousin Bryan), pawnshops and (illegally) by loan sharks. How any individual finds one method to preferable over another is entirely the business of that individual. What is important about payday loans is that they are for modest amounts for a short term, usually 30 days or less. This enables the borrower to manage such a loan so that they can pay a utility bill, covera medical co-pay or take an emergency trip without penalty and with less expense.