The Where and Howof Payday Loans in Kentucky
Kentucky Payday Loans
You don't have to travel to Lexington or Bowling Green to get a payday advance. When Kentuckians need quick cash, they go online and spend ten minutes to fill out an application.
Why use Kentucky payday loans online?
You can still go to a bricks-and-mortar storefront cash exchange to get a paycheck advance – but why would you? The time factor alone should make the case: traveling to and from a store to stand in line might take an hour at the minimum, perhaps longer. If you pursue a paycheck loan online you will spend ten or fifteen minutes at the most - something you can do from your office or home computer, regardless of where you are. You might work in Owensboro or visit Covington, or you live in Hopkinsville but travel to Florence- apply online and the money lands in your bank account the next business morning, ready to use regardless of where you are.
AAAPayDayCash.com Helped Me Out
“All our utilities are debited directly from our checking account. The unexpected very cold weather led to extra large gas and electric bills. Thanks to a quick deposit of our Kentucky Payday Loans from AAA Payday Cash, we were able to avoid several overdraft charges on our account.”
Roger - Kirksville, MO
How do Kentucky payday loans work?
In the Internet era, all of this is possible. Here's why:
- You are cleared instantly and electronically – There are no document faxes or phone calls that need to be made. Just fill out an application and we do the checking for you – and let you know if you are approved in mere minutes.
- Money available the next morning – No paper checks need to be mailed and cleared – that would take a week! Instead, your loan cash is electronically sent and ready for use in one to two business days after you apply. That usually means if you apply on a Tuesday you have money by Wednesday morning.
- Payback is automatic – In your application, you will authorize an automatic withdrawal of your loan at your next payday. This is the way you remain disciplined about the payback – and don't have to worry about a loan that follows you around for weeks or months to come.
Easy, fast and safe. That's the way getting an advance on your paycheck should be.
Why use AAAPaydayCash.com?
Say you live in Nicholasville, Henderson or Elizabethtown. You might work in agriculture, or service or retail or manufacturing, maybe in a corporate office or a franchised location. Do you have time to shop around and find the paycheck lender with the best rates and best customer service?
AAAPaydayCash.com offers two very important factors to help you decide where to get your loan:
- This company is based in the U.S.A. (Utah and Missouri), and adheres to American lending laws. Many payday lenders are overseas, working outside our banking regulations. That often works worse for the borrower.
- This company wants you to be comfortable with your loan terms. Call the customer service representatives to ask questions: 866-606-LOAN (5626). They are able to help you complete an application in less than two minutes.
- Active bank account for 90 days or more.
- Active/current job with 90 days of employment.
- Direct Deposit is required.
- No Military personnel loans.
- Minimum net income of $1,000 per month for employed and $800 for SS or retired.
About Kentucky payday loans
Kentuckians understand the math of family finances. You work hard and spend within a budget, but emergencies arise from time to time: necessary and unplanned travel to help out family, medical co-pays, car or truck repair, utility bills and rent increases. The consequences of not taking on these expenses can be severe, so getting the cash to do it with a payday loan can often prevent larger problems from happening. It's a short-term loan of a modest amount – enough to help you scrape through without being so large it turns into a new problem.
If you live in Kentucky, you can take that to the bank.